Lusso's single frameless glazed partitioning system, creating the impression of floating glass with minimal head and base sections coupled with unobtrusive glass to glass joints.
Login here to access exclusive content for specific drawings or to speak to a member of staff through a live chat interface system. If you are having trouble login in please contact a member of Lusso.
Lusso 25 Single Glazed
Lusso 25 is a single glazed partitioning system. The illusion of continuous glazing is achieved as there are no mullions to provide a visual break in the glazing.
For this reason, the frameless systems lend themselves to atria and high level glazing, where the partitioning allows additional light transfer and uninterrupted views.
- 25mm thickness
- 10mm Toughened Glass
- 12mm Toughened Glass
- 12.8mm Acoustic Laminate
- 16.8mm Acoustic Laminate
- 22mm Structural Glass
- Switch Glass
Glass to Glass Joints
- Stealth Joint™
- PETG H Section Dry Joint
- PETG I Section Dry Joint
- Up to 40dB
- Up to +/- 25mm
- Frameless Single Glass Leaf
- Framed Single Glass Leaf
- Frameless Single Glass Sliding Leaf
- Framed Single Glass Sliding Leaf
- Frameless Double Glazed Bonded Leaf
- Timber Veneered Leaf
- Full range of Offset Pivots and Stainless Steel Finishes available
- Powder Coated Stock Colours RAL 9006, 9010
- Powder Coated to all RAL/BS Colours
- Stainless Steel Simulated Colour
- Satin Anodised Aluminium
- Laser Cut Applied Opal Frost Film
- Ceramic Fritting
- Digital Graphics
- Lusso Drywall Plus+ encapsulates details for drywall integration
Downloads Help Box
Click here to see our downloadble content. If you are a registered user of Lusso you will be able to access drawings and specification tenders.